What do the icons/emojis mean on the appointments?
The icon/emoji on an appointment represents various status updates related to the text reminder:
- An open envelope means that a text reminder is queued and ready to be sent but has not been sent yet.
- A closed envelope means that a text reminder has been sent to the customer.
- A clipboard with an "X" means that the customer has responded to the appointment reminder and has indicated they are interested in cancelling the appointment.
- A clipboard with a magnifying glass means that the customer has responded with a desire to reschedule or has sent a comment. You can view this comment by tapping on the appointment and tapping NOTES or tapping on the customer and then tapping NOTES.
- A clipboard with a check mark means the customer has responded and confirmed the appointment.